October 17, 2013

Sprinty Sea-Doo Guy .. with a dog?

Kinder Category: Sprinty
Toy Number: UN052
Purchased: Edmonton, AB
Rating: 4 out of 5 Kinders

Alright, so this is the beginning of my Kinder Toy Reviews. Today's Kinder Surprise toy is a guy on a sea-doo (with his dog) that shoots out of a boat dock. I think this is one of the 'better' kinder toys I've seen lately, partly because there are 4 parts to assemble. Call me old fashioned, but I like being able to assemble my Kinder Surprise toys. AND it shoots the Sea-Doo guy. Even when you know that someone is going to send the little guy and his dog flying at you it still makes you jump! I may have taken this toy to work and tested for reactions on some of my co-workers.... Only for the purposes of scientific discovery. Really.

Note: No Sea-Doos or dogs in life preservers were hurt during this scientific testing.

Honestly though, my first thought was: "Why is there a dog in a life preserver?" And my second thought: "Awe maaann.. STICKERS....." I have a love hate relationship with kinder toy stickers. When you get them on the toy properly they make it look awesome, more then just a cheap piece of throw-away plastic. The only problem is that I can never get them on right. You name it I have screwed it up when it comes to stickers. Wrong sticker, backwards, upside down, crooked, sticking off the edge, or torn in half I have managed to screw up kinder toy stickers in all these ways. Even when I was a kid getting Kinder Surprise toys for Christmas I made my mom put the stickers on the toys for me. Now I make my boyfriend do it. They can always put the stickers on better. I don't get it. And this toy has 6 stickers on it.

Back to business. This toy works in a pretty neat way, you pull the brown house thing out of the grey boat dock, and the sea-doo guy folds in half to fit into the other side of the grey boat dock. When you push the little house back into the grey building the sea-doo guy shoots out. For a really simple mechanism he actually goes pretty far.

I'm giving this toy a rating of 4 out of 5 Kinders. It's not the most epic toy I've come across, but it actually does take some building... and you can shoot it people. Do I really need to tell you how awesome it is to watch people jump... every time??

Have you had this toy before? What did you think of it? What about the stickers? Leave a comment and let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment