October 30, 2013

Disney Princess Sleeping Beauty

Kinder Category: Disney Princess
Toy Number:MPG FT140
Purchased: Edmonton, AB
Rating: 2 out of 5 Kinders

Yet another of the 'Girl' pink kinder surprise toys.  This is the second of seven of the Disney Princess toys I've gotten so far. The sad thing is that I actually had to google which princess this one.. turns out my boyfriend was right, it's sleeping beauty. BUT I swear she wore a blue dress when I was a kid.. didn't she? Turns out sleeping beauty's name is Aurora. I never knew/paid attention to that.... huh.

Well, at least she has a sparkly skirt. That's always an important thing for princesses. I don't know... I kind of expect more from a kinder. Princesses are cool and all, but this one you can't do much with. Her skirt doesn't even have any flexibility - she's solid plastic. ... heh.. no comment there.

The upside is that she does actually require a tiny bit of assembly. She comes in 3 bits and you get to peg her together. And with her hollow skirt she's not heavy.. I guess that could be considered an upside?

It makes me laugh that both her and and the little mermaid statue have their arms attached to their hair to their hair. I guess they're scared the tiny toys with tiny arms might get broken when put in the hands of children. As I've said already.. I really wish they found some way to at least let me move the arms.. or the skirt... or SOMETHING.. ANYTHING.

Anyway... again like the little mermaid statue these instructions come with a reference to the mkspecial.com website, and this time a rose QR code type thing. I've tried again, when I try to register with the website I get a blank page. Even if I try to go to the password recover page I get a blank screen. It makes me sad. I really want to try these games. Well, will update if I can ever actually register to play some fun kinder games.

My 2 out of 5 kinder rating for this one should be pretty obvious. Sure, its not the worst toy and it's kinda cute, but really... I still expect a bit more out of a kinder toy. That's all I have to say on this one.... Saddening.

No comments:

Post a Comment